Dry Ingredient Mixture
- 2 Cups Quick-Cook Oats
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
Wet Ingredient Mixture
- 2 Cups Milk (non-fat or almond)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Double Barrel Honey
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 Cups Mixed Berries (Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1/4 Cup Pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla, honey, and butter.
- Layer half the berries in a 2 quart baking dish and top evenly with the dry oat mixture.
- Pour on the wet mixture, then add the rest of the berries on top along with the roughly chopped pecans (optional).
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the oats have absorbed the liquid.
- Drizzle with extra honey and sift some confectioners sugar, if desired.
- Serve warm or cold.