- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp Double Barrel Honey
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Cooked rice or pasta for serving
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, olive oil, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes (if using) to create the marinade.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade and toss to coat. Let it marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the marinated shrimp in a single layer.
- Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side until they turn pink and are cooked through.
- Pour any remaining marinade into the skillet and cook for an additional minute until the sauce thickens and coats the shrimp.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve the garlic shrimp over cooked rice or pasta.