- 2 tablespoons Double Barrel Honey
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 1/4 Lemon
- 1 Cup hot water
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- Optional: Cloves or a slice of fresh ginger
- In a heatproof mug, add the Double Barrel Honey and bourbon whiskey.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon quarter into the mug, then drop the squeezed lemon into the mug.
- Pour the hot water into the mug and stir well until the honey is dissolved.
- Add the cinnamon stick and, if desired, cloves or a slice of fresh ginger for extra flavor.
- Allow the flavors to meld for a few minutes before enjoying your soothing Double Barrel Honey Hot Toddy as a comforting drink on a chilly evening or as a remedy for a cold.