- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Tbsp Double Barrel Honey
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Maple Syrup and Fresh Berries for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, rolled oats, honey, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. The batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Serve the honey & oat pancakes with maple syrup and fresh berries.